Selections and Choices

Selections and Choices
"NEVER BET ON SURE THING UNLESS YOU AFFORD TO LOSE" Anonymous

Saturday 16 November 2013

MUMBAI OPENING DAY 17/11/2013

An ordinary card framed for the opening day of the Mumbai season as five out of eight races have on money favourites,some below 50 paise.

My Selection as under;

RACE 1] JANIS JAY, MORALS, BELMONT.

RACE 2] STARRY EYES, SCENIC WARRIOR

RACE 3] REMEMBER ME ,ROSIE SUNSHINE, PORT BLAIR

RACE 4] ALAINDAR, SILVER STREAK, PAPAKURA

RACE 5] MY FREEDOM, ISADORO, ANCIENT WARRIOR

RACE 6] SHEER CLASS, WAR HORSE, BEFOREMEMORYFADES

RACE 8] BELLA FIGURA, GHANGHORR, SYDNEY.

GOOD LUCK.
 

2 comments:

  1. Good blog Sir,nice to see that you have started off with a winner ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all thankyou for adding my blog to yours and for your nice comment.I request you to please don't call me sir as i am not so old enough nor i am any expert in this field.So please call me by my name only, it is my humble request.
    Once again thanks.
    Regards
    Dharmesh.

    ReplyDelete